Wednesday, December 21, 2011

So What! Wednesday

Today I'm linking up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew" for So What! Wednesday!


 
 
So What! if it's almost Christmas and my blog is still decorated for fall? I just haven't had to play around with the design, so sue me!

So What! if I stayed up way past my bedtime last night? Those Christmas cards were not going to address themselves!

So What! if most of the people on my Christmas card list probably won't be receiving their cards until after Christmas? They were just delivered last night, I'm doing my best here!

So What! if the thought of going to the post office today is making me want to puke? Why do I do these things to myself???

So What! if I think it's hilarious that my 2-year old keeps telling us that she hates Christmas and that she's on the naughty list? She also spontaneously breaks out in "Jingle Bells" several times a day, says "Merry Christmas" all the time, and keeps telling us that Santa is coming to the party (eh, what party?). This kid is a crack up.

So What! if I didn't get our trash can to the curb in time for pick up this morning? I'm actually quite ticked about this, but do they really have to come so early?

So What! if I indulged in a few (frosted) sugar cookies last night, and then had a bowl of ice cream because I got a new flavor and I just couldn't wait one more day to try it? Truthfully, my tummy is regretting that decision a little bit this morning...

So What! if I don't have a single stocking stuffer for Mathilda yet? I love doing stockings, and I'm finding all kinds of stuff that isn't even all going to fit in Bethany, Connor, & Lucy's stockings because there's so much of it, and I just can't seem to figure out what to put in Mattie's. Oh wait, I take it back. I do have one thing. One little thing. And I'll definitely get her some cookies to put in there because that's all she asked for this Christmas (well, that and mac 'n cheese). But what else??

How about you? What are you saying So What! to this week?

1 comment:

Shannon Dew said...

I have indulged in far too many christmas treats this season, i'm embarrassed!