Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Introducing: MichiGal Travels




I have a new baby, and its name is MichiGal Travels. I will be keeping MichiGal and I'll continue to add content to it regularly, but anything travel related will now be published on the new site. Also, I am in the process of moving all travel posts from MichiGal over to MichiGal Travels. Which might take awhile. So since I'm concentrating on the transferring process for the moment, and just basically figuring out the different blogging platform, new travel content is temporarily on hold. If you click on any travel links on this site, you will find a link directing you to read the post on the new site.

Thank you so much for reading, and I hope to see you over at MichiGal Travels!

I just got new Social Media accounts up and running for the new site too, so if you'd like to follow me (and I'd love it if you do!) please click on these links:


No comments: