Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thursday Thankful Round-Up

It's thankful Thursday once again! I'm thankful...

  • I finally tried Zumba, it didn't kill me, and I can still walk the next day!
  • Some of my friends came over for breakfast at my house a few days ago, and I had a great time catching up with them. 
  • Lucy did really well at the dentist today and has no cavities.
  • Lucy made sure she got presents for all her siblings at the dentist- a Diego toothbrush for Mattie, a Spiderman sticker for Connor, and toothpaste for Bethany.
  • Lucy didn't complain when we went straight to the fruit market after the dentist, and she happily helped me with my shopping.
  • I overheard Connor giving Lucy a little lecture about why she has to be nice to Bethany.
  • Connor and Bethany both got into catechism classes with lots of kids from school...so maybe they won't be moaning and groaning all year about going to class every week.
  • Chris happened to find a great deal on diapers while he was out today...$3.19 a pack for Huggies Little Movers!
  • My friend Angela gave Chris free passes to go see a movie tonight.
  • Chris's mom took the kids shopping and got them lots of new clothes for school.
  • When the zipper broke on Connor's new jacket, the store let me return it and I found him another jacket for the same price that he likes just as much.
  • Lucy is getting the hang of using a mouse, and she can navigate the PBS Kids website on her own. 
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: