Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Keep Trying...

Well I'm back to day zero on my no-complaint challenge. I slipped up again, this time by commenting that "Yo Gabba Gabba" is the most annoying show. But all in all I have definitely been more conscious of my negativity, and even my thought processes.

I am going to pick up a copy of "The Four Day Work Week" soon, it sounds quite intriguing. This Tim Ferriss guy sounds like he has some interesting ideas.

In other news, the so-called "Obamacare" has passed. Many people are vehemently opposed to it. I think probably it's mostly the people who already have health insurance who are so against it. I look forward to seeing how the situation pans out. This could be historic on the same level as the beginning of Social Security, or Medicaid/Medicare. At the post office on Saturday people were even standing outside with "Impeach Obama" signs, which were, by the way, emblazoned with Hitlerized pictures of Obama. Hmmm...really? George W. was/is a complete and utter moron (I think that is more of an observation or statement of fact rather than a complaint), and I don't remember being accosted with "Impeach Bush" signs at any time.

No comments: