Saturday, May 21, 2011

Giving Thanks Everyday

I try very hard to be a positive person. Lately, however I'm slipping a little bit away from a continuous attitude of gratitude. So in an effort to stay mindful of all that I have to be grateful for, I'm going to try something new here on my blog. My goal is to post what I'm grateful for on a daily basis, no matter how minor or random. I'm going to call it Giving Thanks Everyday. Feel free to comment about what you're feeling grateful for, or if you post about it in your blog, leave me a link in the comments.

Here's what I'm giving thanks for today:
  • warm Spring sunshine
  • the walk I took today, all by myself
  • the opportunities I've been getting to review books and products...it's fun to get free stuff AND to have the chance to write about it
  • the awesome chiropractic care I've been getting 
  • Ben & Jerry's Half Baked ice cream
  • Bethany taking it upon herself to organize the upstairs hall closet this afternoon
  • the appointment I finally made to have my hair highlighted this coming Thursday
  • the yummy berry smoothie I made myself a little while ago
  • Mathilda wanting to hug me all the time, sometimes she just sits by me and hugs my arm or my hand
  • Lucy, Bethany, & Connor all agreed on a movie to watch together this evening, with no arguments whatsoever (you cannot begin to imagine what an accomplishment this is...or maybe you can, in which case I feel for you)
  • Clicking "spell check" and coming back with no errors
What are you giving thanks for today?

No comments: