Monday, May 23, 2011

Giving Thanks On Monday

Here's what I'm giving thanks for today:
  • I tried on the bridesmaid dress I'm wearing in a wedding in a couple weeks...it fit...and I could breathe...and it doesn't have to be shortened like I thought it would need to be
  • Leftover cake from Mathilda's birthday
  • Sweet tea
  • Another peaceful, nighttime walk
  • I got a lot of reading done of the next book I'll be reviewing at Luxury Reading 
  • Spending some relaxing time in the hot tub with Chris after the kids went to bed
  • My chaise sofa, which is the most perfectly comfortable place to stretch out and read
  • Pizza night 
  • Paper plates
And a picture of something I'm thankful for...
Lucy and Bethany playing in the warm rain. Connor said he would rather get his chores done.
 So what are YOU feeling thankful for today?

No comments: