Monday, May 16, 2011

I'm Taking The RoC Challenge, To Look 10 Years Younger! Plus Coupons

Back in February, I celebrated my 36th birthday. Most of my life I have been mistaken for someone much younger, but now that I'm getting to be a bona fide old lady, I've sadly been getting lots of gray hair (must do something about that - soon!) and I'm noticing new and annoying facial features, such as crow's feet. Hmph. So when SheSpeaks offered me the opportunity to try RoC's Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream as part of their Look 10 Years Younger challenge, I excitedly jumped at the chance.



For 12 weeks, I will apply the cream, which is like a light moisturizer and smells really good, to my face and neck at bedtime. I took a before picture, and will be taking comparison pictures at 1 week, 4 weeks, 8 weeks, and 12 weeks. I will blog about my progress, including photos. Today will be day 5 for me, so look for an update and pictures in a few days! I have in my possession 5 coupons for $3.00 off on any RoC anti-aging product, so if you'd like to join the challenge with me (or try another product), just leave a comment below with your email address and I'll mail you a coupon. (If you don't leave your email address, I'll have no way of contacting you to get your address...)

I can't wait to look 16 again. Wait, did I subtract wrong? Um, no...16 it is.

*Disclaimer: SheSpeaks provided me with a 12-week supply of RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream in exchange for joining the Look 10 Years Younger challenge. Other than that, I am not being compensated in any way.

No comments: