Monday, January 30, 2012

Weekly Resolutions

I need to maintain more focus in my life, and I think I'm going to start doing an ongoing to-do list. I have done this in the past and it does seem to help, as long as I don't get carried away and put too much stuff on my list. For starters, here are some things I resolve to get done this week. Maybe I'll try to do this every Monday, who knows?

We were gone for just two nights, and our living room looks like somebody's moving in. Or moving out. Actually, more than one somebody. We can't go anywhere without a crap ton of stuff. Ugh. I resolve to make sure everything is put away by tomorrow afternoon, at the latest.

I've been doing okay with my exercising, but I need to be much more disciplined. I'm starting off small and will add more stuff as I go along. Right now I'm just hula hooping. Last week I did a few days, and I got in 30 minutes today. I resolve to exercise for 30 minutes at least 3 more times this week.

Laundry is totally out of control around here. I need to do a whole bunch quickly so I can kind of get caught up. I'm afraid that's the best I can hope for, and that's dreaming big at this point. I resolve to do a minimum of 2 loads of laundry a day this week (including today...1 down, 1 to go!).

I've been a lazy blogger. I love to update the blog everyday, but I've been letting myself become easily distracted. I resolve to publish blog posts every day this week.

We've been rather lacking in home cooked food around here. I am cooking tonight, and I resolve to cook at least 2 additional nights this week. Hopefully leftovers and pizza will take care of the rest of the nights.

Want to play along? What do you resolve to get done this week?

2 comments:

Jennifer V said...

I so need to cook at home more!! As for laundry. I only do laundry on Saturdays. It works well for us!

alyaia75 said...

Someday I'm going to be caught up on laundry enough to only have to do it once a week! It multiplies very quickly around here!