Thursday, April 5, 2012

Home Security

As much as my neighborhood bores me at times, I have to admit that it's not all bad to live somewhere nice and quiet. We live on a peaceful cul de sac. One of the best things about living where we live is that we feel safe here. Even though we live in a quiet, safe neighborhood, we are always careful to lock our doors and our cars and to watch over the kids when they're playing outside. I wouldn't classify us as the paranoid, over-protective types, but we're not stupid either.

I know a lot of people use companies such as Home Security Family to make their homes safer and to feel especially secure. Although we have never used a home security company, I can understand why some do. I can imagine it would give a family an added sense of security.

I am really grateful we live in a neighborhood where we feel safe letting our kids go outside to play, and that we don't ever feel nervous in our home. I am grateful we can let Bethany & Connor walk around the block, and that we're not worried about anyone stealing stuff out of our yard. But if we ever feel the need to make our home more secure, it's good to know we have options available to us.

1 comment:

Webcam Software said...

Webcam monitoring doesn't require fancy cameras. Instead your old, unused webcams can be put to good use, by setting them up as security cameras. There are a bunch of webcam software options like GotoCamera available online, that will help you use their service for this purpose.