Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I hope everyone is having a great week! We are on Spring Break, and loving every minute of it! I will be sad to send my kids back to school next week. As always, I have a lot to be thankful for.

I am thankful that Bethany, Connor, and I finally went to see The Hunger Games yesterday, and we all enjoyed it.

I am thankful for all the work Chris has been doing to get our garage and laundry room cleaned out and organized.

I am thankful we got our lawn cut. It really needed it.

I am thankful for a nice dinner at my mother-in-law's last night.

I am thankful for our beautiful weekend in Rogers City.

I am thankful that Aunt Donna is so welcoming and has plenty of room for all of us.

I am thankful that Aunt Nicki and Uncle Bob stayed at Aunt Donna's with us on the weekend.

I am thankful for the new jeans and pink boots Aunt Nicki brought for Lucy.

I am thankful that the kids got to spend time with so many of their family members who they don't get to see very often.

I am thankful we got to hang out at Chris's cousin's farm, which the kids absolutely love.

I am thankful we had pretty decent weather when we were up north, despite snow on the way there.

I am thankful my mother-in-law took a couple days off work so we could go to Rogers City together.

I am thankful for Spring Break.

I am thankful that I have book club to look forward to next week.

I am thankful that I have a Tigers game to look forward to next week. I need these things to look forward to because it's going to be hard saying good-bye to a week off of school.

I am thankful for having a preschool for Mattie that we love. The kids and I all stopped by yesterday to drop off registration and to let Mattie check it out, and it felt so nice to be back. Bethany, Connor, & Lucy all went there and had the same teachers that Mattie will have.

I am thankful that Mattie loved being at preschool and is really excited to start school.

I am thankful that the kids are all super zealous about doing chores now that we told them they can start earning an allowance. We'll see how long that lasts, but for now it's nice.

I am thankful that Chris went to the store last night for some much needed stuff, even though I had told him I would go. It would not have been much fun with my yuck headache.

I am thankful I went to bed fairly early last night, even though there was a ton of stuff I could have/should have been doing, and that I woke up with no headache.

I am thankful that I have summer vacations to look forward to.

What are you thankful for this week?

1 comment:

Mrs. Weber said...

Definitely awesome things to be thankful for. Go Tigers (esp next week when you're there)!

I'm thankful for Easter candy, helpful husbands and sunshine!