Monday, November 19, 2012

Get a FREE Treat Card: Monday 11/19 & Tuesday 11/20 ONLY!

In college, I worked at a greeting card store. It was the best job. Why did I love it so much? In part, because I got to see all the new cards as soon as they came in. When business was slow, I could pore over the rows of cards, carefully choosing greetings for my friends and family for every occasion imaginable.

Now I can combine my love of online shopping with greeting card shopping. Personalized cards are especially awesome. Treat is Shutterfly's latest foray into allowing consumers to create one-of-a-kind cards. They have a wide range of greeting cards for every holiday and special event, and each one can be specially customized, either with text or photos AND text.

Visit Treat to find cool cards like this one, for any occasion!

Treat is cutting edge. I mean, have you ever seen a Twihard greeting before??



Interested in checking out Treat for yourself? Today and tomorrow ONLY (Monday, November 19 & Tuesday, November 20), you can use the code TREATBLOGR to order one free greeting card from Treat! FREE SHIPPING too! This is a total win-win! Now get on over there & claim your free card!

Disclaimer: In exchange for this post, I get free cards. However, all opinions are 100% my own.


No comments: