Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday



Linking up with This Kind of Love to tell you what I'm loving!

I'm loving the remote start for my van. Where would I be without this beautiful little gem? I'll tell you where I'd be...rushing outside in my pj's and boots to warm the van up in the morning, that's where. This was basically the best Christmas present ever a couple years ago. I use it in the summer too, to cool down the van on super hot days (or at least I did before the a/c died).

My new Brooks running shoes. I literally had no idea a pair of shoes could be so comfortable. I'm so glad I went to a store that specializes in running and had my foot properly sized.


Ravenna 3



Sock buns. Now that I realize that I can put my own hair in a sock bun, I may never again get my hair cut any shorter than it is now. I had one in all day Sunday, without even using bobby pins.


sock bun
Image Source


This dress from Delia's. I'm pretty sure I'm too old to wear anything in that store, and furthermore, I doubt I'd be able to fit into any of it, but I do love this dress. I wanted Bethany to try it on when we were shopping the other day, but not enough to suggest she head back into the fitting room when she was already in line. I would wear it if I could!




dress from delia's(:
Actually this is not exactly the same dress, just the closest image I could find! Click the link above to see the one I looked at in the store!


Ology All in One Soothing Baby Wash & Shampoo, Lavender and Chamomile. Smells delightful, and gentle for my little girls' skin. Love it. This is from the new Walgreens line, and fyi it's on sale for $3.74 right now!



All in One Soothing Baby Wash & Shampoo Lavender & Chamomile


This giant chocolate chip cookie,which I really want to make, yet at the same time don't want to make because I won't be able to stop eating it until it's gone.

giant chocolate chip cookie cake 2
Recipe

Lifetime's Supernanny Family Lockdown. I think I like watching this to make myself feel better about my parenting skills. Plus Deborah does offer some pretty good tricks.


Deborah Tillman America's Supernanny


Here's one I'm pretty sure I can file under "guilty pleasures". After two episodes of The Carrie Diaries on the CW, I'm hooked. I can't help it. (Sorry Chris, I know you find this disturbing). I love Sex in the City, but you really have to look at this series (the story of the young Carrie Bradshaw) in an entirely different light. Chris says it's a YA series. Whatever, I don't really care. It's...cute. And at the moment, that's enough for me.






Arrested Development, and the fact that Netflix is releasing a brand new season. This news makes my heart so happy, you have no idea. Fourteen episodes! Airing May 4th! I am so looking forward to this! The word on the street is that all 14 episodes will be released simultaneously. This is one show that died an extremely premature death, and I can't wait to see what new shenanigans the Bluth family gets into.







So tell me, what are you loving this week?






3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I saw your post about Ology the other day and want to try it! I am also loving Krogers new organic line!

Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

alyaia75 said...

You need to join the Michigan Bloggers United page on Facebook! Local blogging opportunities are sometimes posted there, including the one for Ology.

And I am loving the new Kroger organic line too!

Together We Save said...

That dress from Delia's is so cute and would be a pick for my youngest daughter. And I have missed the Carrie Diaries but I would love to see them.