Friday, May 24, 2013

The Fairy Hobmother Came Calling!




A fairy paid me a visit. Lucy keeps trying to tell me that fairies are real and I suppose now I have no recourse. She is right. Fairies are real.

The fairy I'm referring to is the Fairy Hobmother, known in blogging circles for his spontaneous visits and sprinkling of fairy dust...in the form of Amazon gift cards.

Here's how it works. The Fairy Hobmother emails a blogger, the blogger writes a blog post, mentioning this very special fairy, and then other bloggers are invited to comment, in the hopes that the Fairy Hobmother will visit them next.

So, just like magic, I am going to publish this post and be rewarded with an Amazon gift card! Since I have a bit of an Amazon "problem", I am going to have some fun with this gift! I still don't have a case for my new phone, so maybe I'll pick one out. Or maybe I'll get a few of the books I have saved in my shopping cart. Or maybe...I don't know, but whatever it is, I'm going to love it!

Thank you, Fairy Hobmother!

If you are a blogger and would love a visit from the Fairy Hobmother so you can get a $50 Amazon gift card too, leave a comment below with a link to your blog! You never know, he might come see you next!

Follow the Fairy Hobmther on Twitter!

I am being compensated in the form of an Amazon gift card in exchange for writing this post. 

4 comments:

Gloria's Bits and Pieces said...

I'd love a visit from the Fairy Hobmother! I was looking at some sandals on Amazon for my aching feet. I need special ones from Spenco for heel spurs.

http://kngmckellar-glorias.blogspot.com/

Liz Parker said...

JEALOUS!! Seems like a lot of Michigan bloggers have been visited by him lately. Maybe I am next? :) You can tell him to find me at yesnofilms.com or http://booksithinkyoushouldread.blogspot.com!

Jamie said...

Oooo how fun! I'd love a visit at: www.afrugalmama.blogspot.com

Coupon Savvy Sarah said...

I would love a visit from the Fairy Hobmother!

http://couponsavvysarah.blogspot.com/