Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thursday Thankful Round-Up



Here's what I'm thankful for this week...
  • My friends. I love you all!
  • Summertime.
  • Beautiful weather.
  • Perfect day at the splash pad/nature center/park yesterday.
  • Free concert in the park last night.
  • Awesome time at the park today.
  • Connor's recent swimming accomplishments.
  • That my mom got Lucy a super cute new backpack for kindergarten, and a whole bunch of school supplies for the kids.
  • My father-in-law's pool.
  • The opportunity to have my friend's kids as guests in our home for four days last week. My kids were ecstatic and we had such a great time together.
  • My friend Cathy for giving Connor a place to go hang out with boys for a couple days while we had our guests (all girls!).
  • That we made at least some money at our garage sale last weekend. And that we got our garage sort of cleaned up in the process of getting ready for the sale.
  • My own little area that I'm working on in my family room, where I can sew and do my own stuff.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: