Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My RoC Challenge Has Come To An End

My RoC Look 10 Years Younger Challenger has officially come to an end. To recap, over 12 weeks ago I started using RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream each night before going to sleep. All in hopes of looking 10 years younger in just 12 weeks.

Before
Basically, I love this product. To be honest, I don't think I'd say that I now look 10 years younger. However, it has most definitely erased lines in my face. I do think my skin looks better and more youthful, but I don't know about 10 years more youthful. My skin feels smoother and softer. The challenge is over, but I will continue to use RoC Deep Wrinkle Night Cream.

12 Weeks
Since some people do have a sensitivity to retinol, it might be a good idea to start off slow, using a small amount of the cream a few times a week. I happen to have pretty hardy skin so I started off using it full force from day one. A few times I noticed some minimal irritation (tenderness, minor blemishes), but nothing major at all, and never enough to make me reconsider using it. The good news is that RoC carries a milder formula for more sensitive skin. If you decide the start the challenge for yourself, you may want to consider using the sensitive night cream first, and when that is gone, then moving on to the regular formula.

I would recommend RoC Deep Wrinkle Night Cream without hesitation, because it works! I'd like to thank RoC and SheSpeaks for providing me with the opportunity to try a product that has now become a permanent fixture of my nighttime routine.


Disclaimer: I was provided with RoC Deep Wrinkle Night Cream in exchange for reviewing it. All opinions are 100% mine, and I was not compensated in any other way.

No comments: