Wednesday, February 1, 2012

So What! Wednesday

It's time to link up with Shannon over at LifeAfter I "Dew" for So What! Wednesday!



 
So What! if I left the neurologist's office looking like Cameron Diaz from that "hair gel" scene in There's Something About Mary? Well actually, it was really embarrassing and I had to stand at the counter forever checking out and scheduling my next appointment, with tons of people standing around and trying not to stare. I had an EEG and they used this petroleum jelly like substance to stick the electrodes to my head. Let's just say the technician was very generous with that stuff. Go ahead and laugh, I laughed too when I saw myself in the mirror.

So What! if Mathilda ended up sleeping on the couch last night. With me. Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.

So What! if I fear trying my nettie pot. I mean I know it's not supposed to hurt or anything, but I'm totally stuffed up and yet I've been hesitant for some reason. What is my problem??

So What! if I totally chickened out on the water slides at Great Wolf Lodge on the weekend? I did go on - and loved - the inner tube slides, but I just couldn't bring myself to go on the others. I used my back as an excuse because one time I really did hurt my tail bone on a water slide. And another time I hurt my tail bone on a giant wavy (but not water) slide. So I guess I was somewhat justified.

So What! if I need a "to do" list to help get me motivated? Crossing things off that list is so extremely satisfying!

So What! if we gave our dog an old blanket to sleep with and she avoids that thing like the plague, yet she will snuggle right up to any pillow, blanket, or article of clothing the kids haphazardly toss on the floor? I've seen her get all cozy with a sock, I'm not even kidding. But now she's got this whole big blanket to herself and she's like, "what am I supposed to do with this thing?" It did just get washed, so maybe it's too clean for her? I don't know, she's always been a bit special, if you catch my drift. But she is the gentlest, most docile dog ever so I can't complain.

What are you saying So What! to this week?

No comments: