Wednesday, February 29, 2012

So What! Wednesday

I'm linking up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew" for So What! Wednesday!


 
 
 
So What! if all I want to do is cuddle with my Mattie on this rainy, cruddy day?
 
So What! if my kids haven't had a decent meal since Chris decided to go vegetarian a few weeks ago? I just can't bring myself to cook real food if he isn't going to eat it anyway. I guess I need to find some vegetarian recipes for the whole family. In the meantime, I think they're even getting sick of grilled cheese sandwiches, quesadillas, (turkey, nitrate-free) hot dogs, and (organic) mac 'n cheese.

So What! if I thought it was super cute that Mattie was running around and dancing like a toddler on speed all throughout the talent show try-outs yesterday? It has occurred to me that maybe everyone didn't see it that way...

So What! if I can't stay awake through a movie lately? I get all excited for the kids to get to bed so I can pop in a movie for me, and then 10 minutes in I'm snoring on the couch, and the next thing I know Chris is lecturing me that I'm going to burn a permanent image into the t.v. screen by falling asleep with it on.

So What! if I'm sorely tempted to put one of those movies in now, even though Mattie is up. Connor watched the first three seasons of Lost with me when he was 3, until Chris put the kibosh on it. What a party pooper. Even then Connor was afraid of nothing (on the screen at least). Don't worry, I'm sure Mattie won't let me turn off Nick Jr.

So What! if I started cleaning out my closet over the weekend and still haven't finished? I took the annoying sliding doors off to facilitate the process...how long do you thing Chris will tolerate my closet doors being propped up against his closet?

So What! if I am utterly relieved that this is Bethany's last week of basketball? It's been fun, but a huge time commitment. What a wake up call. I am going to need to clone myself if all my kids are involved in sports at the same time.

What are you saying So What! to this week?

No comments: