Monday, February 6, 2012

Weekly Resolution Update

Last Monday I made a few resolutions for the week, and I did a pretty good job sticking with them. A re-cap:

  • Put away stuff from vacations - DONE!
  • Exercise for 30 minutes at least three more times - DONE! I actually exercised for 30 minutes 5 times last week!
  • Do 2 loads of laundry a day - DONE! I did skip Saturday, but other than that I've been diligent. 
  • Publish a blog post every day - DONE! Again I skipped Saturday, but I'm okay with that. Especially because I'm pretty sure there were a couple days when I published more than one post.
  • Make at least 2 more home cooked meals - Sort of done! I did cook, but stuff like chicken quesadillas, which I would not necessarily classify as a "meal". I've got lots of room for improvement with this one.
I feel pretty good about what I accomplished last week. I've also been keeping up with my daily to-do lists (except for the weekend), and they are helping me so much!  This week I'm going to keep building on what I what I started, with just a few changes. My resolutions for this week:
  • Exercise for 30 minutes at least 4 times. Add one other form of exercise (besides the hula hoop) at least one time.
  • The laundry pile is not receding quickly enough. Do 2 loads of laundry a day, but add a third load at least 2 of those days.
  • Publish a blog post every day.
  • Make at least 3 home cooked dinners.
  • At least get a start on cleaning out the coat closet.
  • Enjoy my birthday, which is Thursday.
Three cheers for to-do lists! I hope this becomes a long lasting obsession!

No comments: