Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Future of Wholesale Gold

Does the world of finance look and sound like gibberish to you, or is it just me? I'm so confused about matters of economics, including specifics regarding the value of the dollar, and so on and so forth (see? I'm being vague because I just don't get it!), that I kind of just like to pretend it doesn't exist. In fact, I believe that Economics was the only class for which I earned a C in college. And that could be because I could not coerce myself to be interested enough in the text or lectures to read or show up. I only took the class because it was a requirement for my degree. Furthermore, I can pretty much guarantee that I retained absolutely nothing.

Despite my general ignorance in the area of finances and economics, I know enough to understand that the value of the dollar has decreased in recent years. I've also heard rumors that paper money will continue to diminish in value and eventually not be used at all. Some experts predict the return of gold and silver as currency. For clueless folks like me, visiting a website such as Wholesale Gold Group can be very helpful for learning about things like wholesale gold and silver, how to buy and sell gold and silver, and more. On this website, there is a link to a preview for a book available on Amazon, The Silver Bomb - Beyond the Return of Metal as Money, by Michael McDonald and Christopher Whitestone, which is supposed to give a better explanation of the end of paper wealth.

The Wholesale Gold Group is accredited with the Better Business Bureau and sells silver and gold at just 1% over dealer cost, with free insured shipping. You can also submit questions on the website to get answers from an expert. Do you include real metal money in your financial investments?

No comments: