Sunday, June 12, 2011

RoC Look 10 Years Younger Challenge - Week 4 Update

I'm a few days late on my RoC update. In case you have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm taking part in the RoC Look 10 Years Younger Challenge by 
using their Deep Wrinkle Night Cream every night for 12 weeks. One of the best things about this challenge so far is that it has pushed me to reach my goal of washing my face every night before bed, something that I'm typically so lazy about. Hopefully by the time the 12 weeks is up, not only will I look 16 again but I'll also have this new face-washing habit deeply engrained in my psyche.

As promised, here are some pictures of my progress so far. 
End of week 4


End of week 3
End of week 1
Before I started the Roc challenge
I seem to be missing week 2. But anyway, I think we've established by now that my camera takes craptastic pictures, these are all taken with my phone or my iPod and they don't fare much better. They give you an idea but not the clearest picture. What I've noticed so far is that the lines in my forehead are beginning to fade. The ones by my eyes bother me the most, and I haven't noticed as much of a change in that area yet, but heck I'll take forehead wrinkle erasure any day of the week. I still have 8 weeks left, so I'm hoping there are lots more drastic changes ahead.

**If you want to take part in this challenge, or just try any RoC anti-aging product, it's not too late for me to snail mail you a coupon for $3 off. They do expire June 30, 2011, but Walgreens will have the Deep Wrinkle cream on sale for $17.99 starting June 12 through June 18. Just leave me a comment either here or on my Facebook page along with your email address & I'll be in touch.**

I was provided with a 12-week supply of RoC Deep Wrinkle Night Cream to try and review by SheSpeaks. I received no other compensation, and the opinions and views are all my own.

No comments: