Friday, May 25, 2012

Flashback Friday

Photobucket


 I'm linking up with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for Flashback Friday!




 The year was 1992. I was 17 years old, a junior in high school. Chris invited me to be his date for graduation. We weren't "officially" an item yet, but I rode with him and his parents to the ceremony, and went out to dinner with his family afterward. 

As far as I know this is the first picture I have of just the two of us together. (I have some slightly older ones that we're both in).

Chris looks really serious, which is funny because he was actually more of a big goof.  And I loved that dress, but it was really uncomfortable.  

Thanks, Jennifer, for the walk down memory lane.

Join us and link up for Flashback Friday! I want to see your old pictures too!

No comments: