Wednesday, May 23, 2012

So What! Wednesday

I'm linking up with Shannon over at Life After I "Dew" for So What! Wednesday!




This week I'm saying So What! if...

I'm so excited for summer break, yet I don't want 5th grade to end because then Bethany will be a MIDDLE SCHOOLER? Conflicted!

I tried to convince Mathilda to sleep with me last night, but she refused? She was having bad dreams about spiders (Miss Spider's Sunnypatch???) and coughing up a storm, but she still wanted to be in her own bed. My how things change!

I have a coupon for free admission to a cool indoor play area that my kids love, AND they have a half day today, but I'm still not sure I want to bother going?

I was super bored at middle school orientation last night?

I can't wait until the dance recital is behind us and we can have a break from dance for a couple months? 

I never fill out Lucy's reading log? It's clearly marked with a "homework" stamp, but every week it goes in the recycle bin. We read together every day, I just hate the busy work of filling in a chart.

I rushed outside this morning to take the garbage out, and none of the garbage trucks have been by yet? Usually they're here by the crack of 7.

I am the worst procrastinator?

I think we might be having a book club meeting tomorrow, and I haven't yet started our newest book?

Even after almost 11 years of being a mom and having 4 kids, I still sometimes don't know if I should take the kids to the doctor or not?

What are you saying So What! to this week?

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Hello! I found your blog on Shannon's SWW post. I am the SAME WAY with my son's reading log. We read together all the time, but I never fill out the log. Oops! :)

Shannon Dew said...

My mom used to fudge my reading logs for school all the time...oops!

Shelly said...

I HATE reading logs and have been known to make the whole sheet up! Oops! My kids do read every night as well.