Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for...

Getting a good night sleep last night. I resisted the urge to start a new book and turned in early.

Lots of delicious food and good company at the preschool board meeting last night.

Book club this morning. Even though I am running late and should be there right now, but decided to bake something to bring and didn't realize how long it was taking me to make it. Plus I think I screwed it up, but I'm pretty sure it will still taste good!

Going on Lucy's field trip to the zoo on Tuesday. 

A lazy day yesterday. 

My friend Aimee for letting me read her new Sookie book, even though she hasn't read it yet.

Sunny days.

Eye drops.

Mattie's love of wearing ballet slippers all the time.

My mom for babysitting last night while I was at my meeting, and Chris's mom for babysitting Tuesday while I went to the zoo.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: