Thursday, September 6, 2012

Invite Arbor Mist Frozen Wine Cocktails to Your Next Party

frozen wine coolersA couple weeks ago we had an intimate family gathering to celebrate Bethany's 11th birthday. The day of the party was busily  spent getting our house cleaned up and ready for our guests, grocery shopping, and preparing food. When we got home from the grocery store, there was a package from SheSpeaks on the porch. As soon as I saw the box, I got excited because receiving packages is one of the highlights of my life. I like ordering stuff online just to see that UPS truck pulling up to my house. And as it turned out it was a serendipitous delivery because it was full of Arbor Mist Frozen Wine Cocktails, just in time for our party!


I was happy to have something different to serve our (adult) guests, and they were delighted to sample! I received three different flavors: Blackberry Merlot, Strawberry White Zinfandel, and White Pear Pinot Grigio. They come in individually portioned packages and they are not frozen when purchased. Just pop them in the freezer when you're ready to enjoy! The package says they need about five hours in the freezer, but I put mine in the freezer as soon as I opened the box, and my guests started arriving about three hours later. Guess what? We didn't wait, and they didn't mind! Everyone who had one loved it, even though they were perhaps not as frozen as they were meant to be.

I like that the Arbor Mist Frozen Wine Cocktails are individually portioned, because often times a bottle of wine gets opened at our house and goes to waste because we're not big drinkers. This is something I can keep in the freezer, and if a guest would like a drink I can take one out and give him or her a nice, refreshing beverage. Just freeze for five hours, gently massage, and then squeeze into a glass. Voila! My hostess status just went through the roof. And because they require no mixing, no blender, and no ice, they are incredibly convenient and easy.

Do you have any special hostess tricks up your sleeve, to make your guests feel especially welcome?

For more information about SheSpeaks campaigns,  please follow @shespeaksup on Twitter. To get the latest updates from Arbor Mist, please follow @EnjoyArborMist on Twitter.



logo

Thank you SheSpeaks and Arbor Mist for the samples. No other compensation was received, and all opinions are my own.

No comments: