Wednesday, September 5, 2012

So What! Wednesday

It's been awhile since I've linked up with Life After I "Dew" for So What! Wednesday. It's time I get back on track, don't you think?


So What!...

...I'm so sad my kids are going back to school today...

... I stayed up way too late last night and had to get up way too early this morning...

...I fed my kids sugary Pillsbury cinnamon rolls for breakfast. Hey, it's a special occasion and they'll only be at school for a half day anyway!

...I'm a little nervous about Bethany walking a mile to school with her friend...she's never walked that far without an adult!

...I'm waiting until Mattie wakes up to eat breakfast because I don't want the blender to wake her when I make my smoothie.

...my kids just finally learned to sleep in for the first time in their lives...just in time for back to school!

...the munchkins are all ready for school early and annoying the heck out of me by hovering around me as I try to write this...find something to do already!

...I should really go to the gym today while the kids are in school, but instead I think I'm going to come home and be lazy after I drop everybody off. Four and a half hours of sleep does not cut it!

...I need to put myself back on a bedtime...

...I'd really like to be one of those people who gets up early and makes it to the 6:00 a.m. spinning class...

What are you saying So What! to this week?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you really do need to come home and be lazy. I'm pooped just reading your so what's! Stopping in from LAID.
Jen @ CraftyMisAdventures.com