Wednesday, April 10, 2013

So What! Wednesday


So What WednesdayI fell asleep on the couch last night about 30 seconds after I sent Bethany and Connor to bed. I only intended to rest for a few minutes, but I woke up at 6:30 this morning. Now I feel like I need to get my pajamas on and get in my warm comfy bed.

The relentless COLD rain is not helping to motivate me this morning.

I know we desperately need rain in Michigan - I don't think I've ever seen the lakes so low - but come on! Couldn't it be like 60 degrees and raining instead of 45 degrees? That would totally be tolerable!

I just remembered that Bethany asked me to wash some of her clothes last night, when she woke up complaining that she has nothing to wear to school. Oops. I'm 99% sure she is exaggerating. If not, third day jeans never hurt anyone.

Chris is starting a job that requires afternoon hours. Planning out my schedule just got a whole lot more fun.

I'm sitting here blogging when instead I should be in the kitchen making Lucy's lunch.

My kids are like an obnoxious little herd of baby elephants, stomping through the house, up and down the stairs.

I must sheepishly admit that there is STILL a suitcase in my living room and a cooler in my kitchen. Maybe I should do something about that today?

I also still have not scheduled a hair appointment. And it's needed...badly!

I am literally pining for summer. I cannot wait!

What are you saying so what to this week?


3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I can relate to your morning. I can't wait for summer, either. Btw, Rain, rain, go away!

Jennifer said...

This rain makes me want to put my pjs on and take a nap too. I sense bedtime is going to be early tonight!

Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

Jeremy Norton said...

I love to just sleep whole day due to cold weather.