Wednesday, April 17, 2013

So What Wednesday


So What Wednesday














I am so off my game this week. This morning I posted my weekly Travel Tuesday. Later today I plan on posting my weekend rundown. I'm just running on my schedule, calendar be damned. Not even coffee is helping. Going to bed earlier might help.

I had an awful twitch in my leg for DAYS. It was driving me crazy. It felt like a pulsing heartbeat on my knee. I cut back my caffeine and poof! It disappeared. I only have one cup of coffee a day at the most, but I was also trying to get in my Shaklee 180 tea, 3 Shaklee metabolic boost tablets (which contain green tea extract), and a raspberry ketone. Way too much for me! I don't know how people drink cup after cup of coffee, my body just can't handle a lot of caffeine.

I got an iPhone and I love it so much. I already had an iPod Touch so I knew I would love it. I am loving that I can download more than 5 apps without completely screwing up my phone! With my Android I was always having to delete one app to make way for another, and then do it all over again when I needed to use another app. What a pain!

Mattie has a doctor's appointment in 35 minutes and she is still in her jammies and I have wet hair. Yet here I sit, blogging.

Chris informed that I've been letting Bethany and Connor stay up too late on school nights. He is probably right. We're going to work on that this week.

They are usually up too late because I am reading to them. They are 10 and 11 and I still read to them before bed almost every night. Right now we are reading Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. When we're done I'll rent the movie. Next they want me to read Tom Sawyer.

The rain in Michigan was really getting to me. I know we needed it, but cold, dreary, and wet just plain sucks after awhile. We've had a little sunshine off and on the last few days, and temperatures above the 40s, and I feel so much better!

I always have at least 10 So Whats, but I really must stop here so that Mattie isn't too late for her appointment!

What are you saying so what to this week?


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love that you guys stay up late reading! That is awesome! They are going to remember those nights forever!

Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

Jeremy Norton said...

The role of a mom is really busy. I am saying so what to my busy work schedule this week and give more time to my kids since my elder one is complaining I have been so busy lately.