Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thankful Thursday




I am thankful for my new iPhone, which amuses me anytime I have a spare second. Boredom is a thing of the past.

I am thankful for all the fun stuff we've been able to do lately, much of it courtesy of this wonderful blogging thing.

I am thankful for packages. Never gets old seeing the UPS or FedEx guy stopping in front of my house.

I am thankful that next week is field trip week for Mathilda. It's gonna be so much fun!

I am thankful that I took Mathilda to preschool on a day when the 4s class was in session, and now that she's seen what it's all about, she is totally not nervous about moving on next year. Also, she was shocked and amazed to find that they have the same parking lot, the same teachers, the same tables, and the same toys. What a concept!

I am thankful for these preschool years, which are just too precious and fleeting.

I am thankful that my big kids look forward to our reading time every night.

I am thankful for the beautiful forecast in our immediate future. Sunshine! A reprieve from rain! Warmth! YES!!!

I am thankful that I went to sleep early the past couple nights, even if that means I didn't get lots of stuff done that I needed to get done.

I am thankful for gym time. Nothing clears my head like a good workout!

What are you thankful for today?





No comments: