Wednesday, April 24, 2013

So What! Wednesday


So What Wednesday














I continue to be perpetually behind. This week I will once again be publishing a Travel Tuesday post on Wednesday. With any luck, that is.

I have totally fallen of the wagon when it comes to running. However, I did run a 5K at the gym the other day. I am super proud of myself for running the whole time, even though my time sucked and I stopped two times to tie my shoes and have a sip of water.

Despite my best intentions to eat healthier and feed my kids healthier foods, I bought two boxes of Cap'n Crunch yesterday. #1, it was on sale. #2, Mattie was begging for the rainbow cereal (aka Crunch Balls). #3, there is a new cinnamon flavor, how could I not try it? #4, Cap'n Crunch is just too wonderful not to share with my kids every once in awhile. They have been informed that they are not to eat it for breakfast before school. I try not to let them get all sugared up before school.

Remember how I said I was going to start cooking breakfast for my kids more often? Yeah, well they've been on a multi-week cereal streak. I'm just not feeling the motivation in the morning. Could have something to do with the average four hours a night of sleep I've been getting? I do usually cook breakfast at least once every weekend, that's something!

Last night I was in bed before midnight, and it felt good to get a good night's sleep! However, I still didn't get up and cook my kids breakfast.

It's raining AGAIN. Not sure what that has to do with So What Wednesday, but dang it, our basement has had enough of this already!! The grass is super green though, and flowers are blooming all over the place.

I'm confused by the fact that I get different colored tulips every year. This year I had purple and purple with white. The bunnies gobbled them up before I had a chance to take a picture.

I think it's so cute how the bunnies run wild in my neighborhood, I don't even care if they eat all the tulips. Every time I look outside I see bunnies.

Mattie is watching The Great Fairy Rescue again. I don't know how many times she's watched it this week alone. She still pretends to cry at the "scary" parts. Which are not really scary.

I need some new shoes that are somewhere between boots/winter shoes and flip flops. I've been wearing my running shoes far too often when I'm not actually running. And those things are too expensive to waste tread on non-fitness activities. What kind of shoes do you wear when it's way past time to pack up the winter stuff, but the temps are barely out of the 40s most days??

What are you saying So What to today?


1 comment:

Liz Parker said...

That's cool abut the bunnies! Although when you said that I pictured like that scene from The Lion King, but with bunnies, lol (tons of bunnies running everywhere).