Monday, April 29, 2013

Weekend Rundown x3

I'm running a wee bit behind schedule this week month. Welcome to my life :-)

We have been doing so much fun stuff lately, and every Monday I mean to do a weekend rundown, but it somehow never gets finished.  This post would be WAY too long if I tried to tell you about everything all at once, so I will summarize and then break it down in a few future posts. Because I have no doubt everyone wants to know every minor detail of my ever so interesting life.

A brief synopsis of what we've been up to for the past two or three weeks...

I took Mathilda to Chuck E. Cheese's, just the two of us, while the big kids were at school. They were not pleased, but she and I had so much fun!

I got an iPhone! Yipppppeeeee! Love, love, love. Times a million.

Chris and I took the kids downtown Detroit to see Scooby Doo Live! at the Fox Theatre.

The next night, we took Connor, Bethany, and three of Bethany's friends to a Pistons game. We thought it would be a good experience for Bethany and her best basketball compadres to see a professional game.

Less than a week later, the kids and I were back at the Fox Theatre, this time with my mom to see Peter Pan.

This weekend, I took Bethany and her friend back to the Palace for a dance workshop with the Pistons dancers and choreographer.

Other than that, we've been water logged, with barely a day gone by without rain for weeks. Then there's been sleepovers, birthday parties, a wedding shower, and all the other stuff that makes us crazy on a daily basis.

This week is bringing more fun stuff that I will do my best to share, along with some new giveaways and the regular features - Travel Tuesday, So What Wednesday, and Thankful Thursday. And a Shaklee 180 ™ update too!

What did you do this weekend? Anything fun or interesting? I'd love to hear about it! Got anything good planned for the week?

Happy Monday, I hope you all have a wonderful week!





No comments: