Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Hot Seat

 Have you heard of Hot Pants? Apparently they're all the rage in workout wear in Europe, and lucky me! I was given the opportunity to try them out.  By increasing your perspiration by up to 80%, they're supposed to make workouts more effective, help you lose jean sizes, and reduce the appearance of cellulite. They work best if worn while working out, but supposedly they even help if you simply go about your daily business while wearing them, or just sleep in them! I'm taking part in a two week challenge! I started wearing my Hot Pants yesterday, but before I put them on, I weighed and measured myself. I'm going to wear them for a minimum of 30 minutes every day, and report back in two weeks to see if my Hot Pants rose to the challenge. So far I can say that they are very comfortable and they do seem to increase perspiration, but not in a way that feels grimy and gross. Look for an update in a couple weeks! In the meantime, you can head over to their Facebook page and enter to win a trip to Rio! Now that's hot!

1 comment:

ThurberGang said...

Can't wait to hear how you like them!! I'm intrigued!