Wednesday, November 9, 2011

So What! Wednesday

It's once again time to link up with Shannon over at Life After I "Dew" for So What! Wednesday.

 
 
So What! if I leave on all the lights when I watch American Horror Story by myself? And if I'd really, really rather Chris just watched it with me so I can close my eyes when I get too scared and he can tell me what's happening?
 
So What! if I think almost 9 a.m. is the perfect time of day to indulge in a little chocolaty goodness? I mean, I've been up for two hours so it's all good, right?
 
So What! if I am feeling personal responsible for a very important special education millage not passing in our local election yesterday, because I made excuses all day long about not getting out to vote? Ugh, I could just kick myself.
 
So What! if I'm pretty sure that millage got voted down because it was primarily cheap skate senior citizens out of touch with the needs of today's children, who did get to the polls yesterday? And yet it's not entirely their fault because not enough of us younger people who actually have kids in school got our lazy butts to the polls. Again, I could just kick myself. Shame on me! (And disclaimer, I'm a lover of old people, really I am.)
 
So What! if I was totally resistant to Bethany getting her hair chopped, but yesterday she got it cut Selena Gomez style and I love it?
 
So What! if I keep telling myself I need to carry around a notepad or something to jot down ideas, and yet I never get around to it? So therefore many So What! Wednesday ideas are gone like the wind, most likely never to be remembered again.
 
 So What! if our afternoons are now full to the brim with after school activities? I enjoyed our year off of extra-curriculars last year, but I love the hustle and bustle, and seeing them doing things they enjoy. Until it starts snowing in earnest, then I'll rue the day I ever agreed to any of this.

So What! if I'm convinced there is a conspiracy of dishes and laundry out to get me in this house? They make a drug for that, right?

So What! if I had to stay in a different room and laugh while Lucy was having a full out temper tantrum yesterday? She's five and much too old for this crap, but come on, how is it not funny to hear her crying, "I'm not a servant! I'm a princess!" while unloading the dishwasher?

What about you? What are you saying So What! to this week?

No comments: