Sunday, March 3, 2013

Connor is Double Digits

It's 3-3 which means it's a very special day in our family: Connor's birthday! Today he crosses the threshold into double digit territory, the big 1-0! We will be celebrating with a family dinner, and he'll be obsessing over his new iPad mini all day.

What can I tell you about Connor?

Connor is goofy. 



Connor is kind.



Connor is always willing to help.


Connor is devoted to his sisters, even if their squawking does make him a little crazy at times.



Connor loves Legos, and I'm pretty sure most of his life goals are centered around bricks.
Connor made this Lego obstacle course for our pet toad.

Connor enjoys reading.
With his favorite author, Jeff Kinney


Connor makes me laugh.


I can, honestly and without reservations, always say that Connor is my favorite boy.



Happy Birthday, Connor! I love you more than you can ever know, and I'm so proud of the young man you are becoming. Have fun being 10!


Since I just know you don't want to miss any MichiGal posts, it would be a great idea if you hopped right over and signed up for email notifications. I'll make it easy for you - here is the LINK.




1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Double digits is SUCH a big deal! Happy Birthday Connor!!!

Ramblings of a Suburban Mom