Wednesday, July 18, 2012

So What! Wednesday

I'm linking up with Life After I "Dew" for So What! Wednesday!





So What! if...

I'm squeezing 5 blog posts out of our Lexington vacation.

I feel like a blogging failure if I skip posting for more than a day or two at a time. 

But...real life takes precedence. 

I'm so excited to tour Goma Dairy Farm this week, thanks to the United Dairy Industry of Michigan. I was invited to this blogger event, and it sounds like it's going to be a great day. And...afterward I'll be offering a totally awesome giveaway package! Stay tuned for more details!

Mathilda will only wear skirts. Even dresses are no longer acceptable. 

I'm really impressed that Bethany made Chris and I an anniversary breakfast in bed this morning. Today is our 14th anniversary, by the way. She went online and found directions for making omelettes. Not bad at all for her first attempt either! The kids made us cards too. It was really sweet.

Last year I did an anniversary blog post. I don't think I'm going to do a new one this year. 

I have so much to do this week, I think I'm going to need to develop some kind of super power to get it all done.

I've been practicing French braiding the girls' hair. I'm getting better!

I went to the dentist yesterday for a cleaning. I would get my teeth cleaned at the dentist every week if I could.

I think packing for vacation is a learned art. Packing for five is nothing short of a strategic adventure.

What are you saying So What! to this week?

2 comments:

Jackie said...

You're going to the dairy farm this week!?! I am too!!

alyaia75 said...

Awesome! Can't wait to meet you! I'm excited, it sounds like fun!