Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Give Back to the Detroit Zoo with Outback Steakhouse - Happening Thursday, November 6


Just a friendly reminder that tomorrow is the big day! If you're anything like me, anything is a good excuse to not cook dinner, and this is one that will actually benefit the Detroit Zoo. Visit any Outback Steakhouse in the Detroit area for lunch or dinner and tell your server you're there for "Zoo Night", and 15% of your check will go to the Detroit Zoo. My family LOVES the zoo, we've had so many good times there and I know most families in the metro Detroit area can relate. Support the zoo and skip cooking - can't go wrong with this plan as far as I'm concerned!

Click HERE to find the location of your closest Outback Steakhouse.

My husband and I just enjoyed a wonderful meal at our local Outback Steakhouse last night. So while we're at it, why I don't also remind you to click HERE to enter to win an Outback Steakhouse gift card.




No comments: