Wednesday, December 5, 2012

So What! Wednesday


So What Wednesday


Time to link up for So What! Wednesday! So what...

...Mathilda has been off the hook crazy lately. Sometimes in a good, funny way...and sometimes in a very naughty way. This child wears me down, let me tell ya! In the past week she has had a knock down screaming fit at ballet, and at preschool drop off (she loves both!), ran away from me at the library, the drug store, and the post office, and has been in time out almost more often than not. And, in case you were wondering, she is still going strong with the hat obsession.

...I'm running out of space to stash Christmas gifts.

...I think one of the reasons I love doing most of my Christmas shopping online is because it makes me so dang happy to get packages in the mail.

...It annoys me to no end that so many pieces are missing from our games. One cherry from Hi Ho Cherry-O. An earring from Pretty Pretty Princess. Several game pieces from Trouble. I would say that half of those pieces are in this house somewhere, and the other half were thrown out because somebody found them on the floor and didn't know what they were.

...Amazon is sort of like Pinterest for me. Whenever I think of something I want, or see something cool that the kids would like, I run over to Amazon and add it to my shopping cart so I don't forget.

...I felt compelled to eat the last of the Cinnamon Chex so the kids wouldn't fight over it in the morning.

...I think I'm going to sign up for my first 5K, even though I have not yet finished my Couch25K program, and have never run 3.1 miles. And if I have to walk part way, it will not count toward my bucket list.

...I can't find my one and only pair of yoga pants. This is driving me crazy, because where could they possibly be?  On days I'm going to the gym, I like to be dressed for it when I drop the kids off at school. And I'm not willing to drop them off in shorts or capris, so I end up having to change at the gym. Annoying!

...Lucy got her own library card last week and she was about the happiest little clam I ever saw.

...I feel guilty every time I see a Salvation Army bell ringer because I never have cash on me.

What are you saying So What! to?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hi Alysia! New follower from SWW! And I'm with you about online shopping. Nothing better than packages on the front porch!!