Wednesday, December 12, 2012

So What! Wednesday

Time for So What! Wednesday!



...so what...

I have so much to do which is basically making me want to do nothing but curl up on the couch with a good book and a comfy blanket. Or maybe a cuddly 3-year old.

I stayed up way last night, to ALMOST finish Christmas cards. Then I had to take a nap this morning because I was pretty useless.

Mattie is still wearing a hat 24/7. Seriously, should I be concerned? Chris thinks her hair is going to start falling out. I have had minimal success getting her to take a few 5 minute breaks throughout the day, and sometimes it falls off while she's sleeping.

Christmas is in TWO WEEKS!!! WTH? It always sneaks up on me like that.

My knee has been really hurting me, but I still have to prepare for my 5K on Sunday. I'm taking today off, and I plan on taking Saturday off. Hopefully I don't make it worse, but must.keep.training.

I have to leave here in a few minutes to pick my kids up from school, and neither Mathilda nor I are dressed yet. Time to get snapping...as soon as I get this post published!

I feel like the biggest slacker blogger lately. I go through bouts of falling asleep as soon as as I sit down in front of the computer at night, and of being unable to concentrate with Mathilda's constant chatter during the day. Sometimes you just have to sit on the floor and do a puzzle, you know? Or go to the "beach" (aka the living room picture window) for a picnic. Or sit and stare at you to-do list, willing yourself some motivation.

I finally put music on my iPod a few days ago. I have had my iPod for a couple years now, and had absolutely no music on it. I was desperate when I started running outside last week. Because running with no music is about the most boring thing ever. And almost every song I put on it is a free Christmas download from Amazon. So what? It does the trick!

One of my oldest friends just had her first baby Monday and I can't wait to meet him! Even though I know I will be insanely jealous and want my own baby as soon as I hold him.

I have this weird thing about doing at least 10 So What! things every week. Maybe Mattie gets that OCD thing from her mother.

What are you saying So What! to this week?


No comments: