Wednesday, January 30, 2013

So What! Wednesday



It's Wednesday, which means I'm saying So What!

I've been skating by on an average of four hours of sleep. This is not good. 

Because I've been so sleep deprived, I've also been having really crappy workouts. I just can't run three miles when I can barely coordinate my limbs to move.

As much as I don't enjoy soliciting auction donations, it is exciting when I pick up the mail at preschool and see a stack of envelopes filled with donations! Plus making dozens of phone calls to businesses has to be good for my phone phobia.

I'm annoyed that we're having a couple super warm January days and they've been ruined by constant rain.

When we have days in the 50s in January, it begins to feel unfair when we then have days in the 20s.

We've started selling off our collection of Thomas trains and it's making me a little bit sad. 

I need to get my hair colored so badly. Oh my goodness. I am way too young for all this gray hair! Yet the thought of the $100+ appointment keeps me from picking up the phone to schedule.

Mattie found a box of ginger snap cookies in the cupboard that has been in there since last summer and she can't stop eating them. I'm guessing she likes stale cookies?

I was running late this morning and drove the kids to school with no make-up on. Please understand, that never happens. I don't even get out of the car, but still.

What are you saying So What! to this week? If you're a blogger, link up with Shannon & share your own So What! Wednesday post!
 


No comments: