Wednesday, March 7, 2012

So What! Wednesday

I'm linking up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew" for So What! Wednesday!




So What! if I have been shamelessly begging for votes every single day to help me win the Wyndham Women on Their Way contest? Yep, I'm doing it again...just click HERE to vote for my entry!! You can vote once a day and it is super duper easy (promise!). There is also a judging component to the contest, but I figure I have a better chance if I have enough votes to keep me in the top 10. Thank you SO MUCH if you have taken the time to vote for me and/or share! I really appreciate it! I'll only be bugging you to vote until the end of the month ;-)

So What! if my neighbors' recycle bins are all neat and tidy looking with the lids securely in place, while ours are so overflowing there is now way we'd ever get the top on them? I think this is actually a good thing. 

So What! if I'm still not done cleaning out my closet? I got some more done last night. It'll get there, but Chris might be getting a little sick of my closet doors being propped up against his closet, which is making it a teensy bit difficult for him to access his clothes.

So What! if I've fallen off the to-do list wagon? Actually, I need to get back on, pronto!

So What! if I simply cannot resist ice cream in my freezer? If it's there, I'm going to eat it. No getting around that one.

So What! if my 2 year old is totally OCD? For weeks it was pig tails, now it is shoes. You may as well just cut off her left foot if you suggest that she take her shoes off.

So What! if I need a reminder from my third grader that today is an early release day? I suppose I should double check my calendar, but he's pretty good with dates.

So What! if I am cutting this short today because I have a whole bunch to get done this morning? Sorry, I'll try to do more "so whats" next week!

What are YOU saying So What! to this week?

1 comment:

Carrin said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel about ice cream 9or any sweets for that matter). I need to eat/get rid of it all up as quickly as possible just to get it the heck out of the house!