Friday, March 2, 2012

WOMEN ON THEIR WAY -Road Trip Confidential

I have entered a contest via Wyndham Worldwide. I would absolutely be so incredibly grateful to have some votes! It's a travel blog contest, and the prizes are as follows:

  • 200,000 Wyndham Rewards points
  • $800 in American Express gift cards
  • A Flip MinoHD video camera
  • Micci Micci travel bags
The Wyndham Rewards points and American Express gift cards are to be used to take two trips, which the winners would then blog about for Wyndham.  I have a huge passion for travel, and I could have so much fun with these awesome prizes! Below is a link to my entry. I will owe my eternal gratitude to anyone who takes the time to click the link and vote for me! And you can vote once a day! The winner is not chosen solely on number of votes, the entry is also rated by a panel of judges, but getting a ton of votes would certainly help!

Voting is super easy too. Just click on the green thumbs up, that's it! I am going to try to remember to post reminders on my Facebook and Twitter accounts daily. Voting is open through the end of March, and the 10 winners will be announced April 9, 2012. I might get annoying about this, but bear with me because I really want to win! Please feel free to share too!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Just click on that link below...


WOMEN ON THEIR WAY -Road Trip Confidential

2 comments:

Mrs. Weber said...

I voted! Best of luck, girl! What amazing prizes :)

alyaia75 said...

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! :-)