Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Be My Valentine

  

This winter is whizzing by. I can't believe Valentine's Day is just around the corner. Since my birthday is just before V-Day, I grew up listening to the story of how my mom brought me home from the hospital on Valentine's Day, during a huge blizzard. I sort of feel like a Valentine's Day baby, you know?

My kids love making little mailboxes out of tissue boxes or shoe boxes every year, and picking out special Valentine cards for their friends at school. I'm not usually organized enough to do anything clever, but I wish I was! Maybe I will torture myself and peruse the Valentine offerings on Pinterest. Better yet, Tiny Prints has some precious Valentine Cards, many of which can even be personalized with a photo. Since this is Lucy's first year at the big kid school, ordering special Valentine cards would be a treat. I was really pleased with how our holiday cards from Tiny Prints came out. The quality is outstanding, far surpassing anything that can be picked up at a drug store.

Valentine's Day Cards for Kids Enchanted Princess - Front : Lilac



The Tiny Prints selection of Valentine's Day greeting cards is great. Choosing will be difficult! Lucy loves princesses, so I'm sure she would pick something from the princess collection, like this one.








Valentine's Day Cards for Kids Little Ballerina - Front : Heather





But, she also loves ballet. So maybe she'd get a kick out of a ballerina card with her own face on the ballerina's body?















Valentine's Day Cards for Kids Charming Request - Front : Bright Red





I think this is one of my favorites, but I'm not sure the kindergarteners are worthy of such an adorable, way-too-cute-to-ever-trash Valentine card.








Valentine's Day Cards for Kids Picture Puzzle - Front : Bay






The hokey little sayings are fun too!











There are 237 cards to choose from! I'll probably be a nice mommy and let Lucy choose for herself. I'm thinking pink and princessy, but you never know. Sometimes she surprises me. I think this year I'll make the kids a special Valentine treat, like some heart shaped cookies. And maybe I'll find some extra motivation and make something for them to share with their classmates too.

Are you doing anything special for your kids for Valentine's Day? If you're interested in Tiny Prints cards, check them out on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest too!

In exchange for this post, I received complimentary Valentine cards from Tiny Prints. All opinions are my own.

No comments: