Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thankful Thursday




I am thankful that my family worked together to give our living room a deep cleaning and mini makeover on Mother's Day. The kids really worked hard and Chris was completely game when I told him that's how I wanted to spend my day.

I am thankful for being spoiled for Mother's Day.

I am thankful for the wonderful opportunities that have come my way thanks to this blog.

I am thankful for opportunities to step out of my comfort zone and grow.

I am thankful that I get to spend some one on one time with Connor at Boy Scout camp this weekend.

I am thankful for a fabulous year of 3s preschool for Mathilda, which is coming to an end next week! Already!

I am thankful that I have been able to be a stay-at-home mom all these years.

I am thankful that I was able to chaperon Connor's field trip this week.

I am thankful for beautiful weather that warms my soul and makes my days a little more joyful.

I am thankful that we are about to begin couch shopping for the family room. I can barely contain my excitement on that one!

I am thankful for a fun night out seeing Jillian Michaels with my good friend last week, and for making a new friend too.

I am thankful that my allergies have calmed down a little bit.

I am thankful for lots of help from my mom and my in-laws, which makes many things possible that otherwise might not be possible. Like going to Boy Scout camp when Chris has to work all weekend. And going downtown to see Jillian Michaels on a Thursday night (again Chris was working).

What are you thankful for today?


No comments: