Friday, April 26, 2013

Family Fun: Visit Ohio's The Beach Water Park




This May, The Beach Water Park (an Adventure Landing Park) in Mason, Ohio, near Cincinnati, will be opening under new management and with $5 million in renovations under its belt! It's like a real tropical oasis, right in Ohio - complete with genuine palm trees, white ocean sand, and waterfalls, all situated among 35 acres of shady, wooded terrain.

Attractions are broken up into three categories: Real Thrill, Real Chill, and Real Fun for Kids.You can take your pick from several thrilling water slides, a heated wave pool, the 1200 foot long lazy river, and MUCH more! There is fun to be had for everyone in the family, from the littlest tot to the most daring thrill-seeker! Seriously, my wimpy self can hardly stand to look at the pictures of some of these water slides. Go check out the website and see for yourself!

May 18-19 marks the opening weekend of The Beach, and regular operations begin on May 25. Check The Beach's Facebook page for updates, because at this moment, a full schedule of special events is being planned for the summer!

If you live in the Cincinnati area, you might want to consider Season Passes, which are available for purchase now!

Want to give your child the coolest birthday party ever? Book a party at The Beach! The park is also available for company outings and charity events.

And because I hate to pay full price for anything, click HERE to print coupons good for $5 off admission! You can use one coupon per person, per day! Coupons are valid anytime throughout the 2013 season, not valid with any other discounts or promotions.

My kids have been asking when we're going to a water park, and they're going to be thrilled when they hear about this one!

Are you a water park lover? Do you prefer the Real Thrill or the Real Chill? I don't think it's any secret that I am a huge fan of the Real Chill!

My family is receiving free tickets to visit The Beach in exchange for this post.

2 comments:

Lindsey Clair said...

Hello Alysia,

Lindsey from Michigan Home Mommy Works here. I found you on Metro Detroit Mommy. She currently has teamed up with me for a big giveaway on my blog. I love meeting other Michigan bloggers. Feel free to stop by. =)

Jeremy Norton said...

My kids love adventures in Water Park. They prefer the real thrill, though I stay on the real chill.