Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Pistons Dance Academy This Weekend at the Palace




 
Do you have little dancers in your family? I always wanted to take dance when I was a little girl, but never did. So of course now that I have daughters I am living vicariously through them. They've each started dance classes at or before age three, and since then I have spent countless hours of my life sitting in dance studios, shopping for leotards and dance shoes, and trying to put wispy hair in neat buns. Sock buns have changed my life, by the way, I don't know how it took me so long to find out about them!

If you're in the metro Detroit area and have dancers ages 5 and up, you might be interested to note that the Detroit Pistons Dancers are teaching dance workshops this Saturday, April 27 at the Palace of Auburn Hills. We saw these girls perform when we were at a Pistons game recently, and they are really fun to watch!

You can see the flier above for all the details, and visit the website. Call or email Cassie Wilkinson for more information at 248-371-2030 or cwilkinson@palacenet.com.

Please note that the workshops are broken up into age groups, and that there is an additional $10 charge for walk-up registration the day of the event.

Bethany is really excited about this, and I think it will be so cool for her to get some lessons and tips from real professional dancers! We will be at the 10:15 session for ages 8-12, let me know if you'll be there too!

In exchange for helping to promote this event, I am receiving free admission. All opinions are my own.




No comments: