Wednesday, June 13, 2012

So What! Wednesday

Once again I am linking up for So What! Wednesday!



This week I'm saying So What! if...

I get a little single-minded when I'm on a mission. Which means I am sometimes less than patient with my kids. Either you're with me or get outta my way!

Lucy has to do curtsies in her dance routine, and she does them in the silliest most awkward way, so I've been trying to coach her on how to do it correctly. However, I'm fairly certain she's going to revert back to the awkward curtsy for the dance recital. Who cares? There are few things cuter than little girls at dance recitals, no matter how much they mess up!

I killed our printer by trying to feed photo paper into it. Oops.

I climbed a ladder and got on our roof the other day to try to fix one of our shutters, and then I could not get back on that ladder to get down. Just could NOT do it. So I climbed in through the bathroom window. Should have just done that in the first place!

I've been writing down everything I eat for a doctor's appointment I have tomorrow, and sometimes I just don't eat because I don't feel like writing it down. I should do this all the time!

Sometimes I just crave quiet. And sometimes I get really crabby when that is not a reality.

Losing weight is like impossible for me. I don't get it. 

I'm thrilled to have the kids home for the summer, but I have to get used to the constant cacophony. 

I've been really busy in the real world, and thus my blog has suffered the past few days. 

I brought out a bunch of super cute hand-me-downs from Bethany & Lucy that finally fit Mathilda, and she refuses to wear them. Diva!

It's taken me forever to write this dinky little post because my kids keep needing stuff!

What are you saying So What! to this week?  

1 comment:

Brandy Bruce said...

It takes me forever to write the smallest post too! My kids hate for me to be on the computer so I'm pulled in every direction.