Friday, June 29, 2012

Review of Shielo Complexion Face Scrub



I am always looking to try new facial care products, and I especially love exfoliating cleansers. Somehow, my face never feels truly clean unless I exfoliate. So needless to say I was excited to have the opportunity try Shielo Complexion Scrub.

Exfoliating lifts the dead skin cells off to make way for the younger and healthier looking skin that was hiding underneath. There is really nothing like it, as far as I'm concerned, to help me feel fresh, soft, and clean. Some exfoliating products are harsh and irritating, but Shielo Complexion Scrub is quite gentle. According to the product information on the tube, it should be rubbed gently on clean skin, then rinsed off, one to two times per week.

Shielo Complexion Scrub is an anti-aging product, and I'm all over that. Helping to smooth away fine lines and wrinkles, this scrub also encourage cellular regeneration. It contains allantoin and jojoba microspheres, as well as aloe vera juice. What this amounts to is a product that gently scrubs the skin's surface, even helping to eliminate blackheads, while soothing and comforting it as well.

I'm really happy with this skin care product. Before this review, I had never heard of the Shielo brand. Now that I've had such a positive experience with the Shielo Scrub, I will definitely consider Shielo products in the future. If you want your skin to feel baby smooth (who doesn't, right?), you really should be exfoliating! And if you think exfoliating products are too harsh for your skin, give Shielo Complexion Face Scrub a chance. Use a small amount and rub gently, and I think you'll find that this product is very kind to your skin.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: