Wednesday, June 20, 2012

So What! Wednesday

I'm linking up with Life After I "Dew" for So What! Wednesday!



This week I'm saying So What!

...if today is dress rehearsal day for Lucy & Bethany's dance recital and I have not yet sewn the straps on their costumes! I like to fly by the seat of my pants around here!

...I did not buy new tights for the dance recital. I think we already have the right color, and we'll find out for sure at the dress rehearsal!

...Bethany told me last week that her jazz shoes are too tight and I'm making her suffer with them through the recital. Those suckers are $40, and by the time the new dance session starts in the fall her feet will have probably grown again!

...I am going on and on about dance this week. Don't worry, I'm not done yet!

...I am dreading the dress rehearsal, which is sure to be epic in length, and I have no idea what my kids are going to eat while they are stuck backstage for like 4 hours because I sure don't want them messing up their costumes! I know dress rehearsal is necessary, but logistically it sucks!

...it's in the 90's here in Michigan and I LOVE it.

...every time we go swimming at my father-in-law's house, we bring our dog and drag her into the pool at least once to cool off. She protests a little, but I know she feels a lot better!

...I've noticed that Mattie is about a million times sassier when all the kids are home. And boy can she do sassy like none other!

...sometimes Mattie is SO SASSY that I just want to throw my hands up and give up. Good thing her sweet moments and cute face more than make up for the sassy times.

...I'm supposed to be avoiding sugar. I don't think I'm doing a very good job.

...we got a new to us hand-me-down exercise bike and I'm enjoying changing up my exercise routine. I like to read while I'm riding it because it's too much effort to move it in front of the t.v. every time. Plus I'd just rather read, in general.

What are you saying So What! to this week?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awww GL with the dance recital and straps! I know it'll all turn out perfectly :) Sooo cute!

Brandy Bruce said...

I am all about reading while riding my exercise bike too!