Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I've been an utter crab lately, so I really need this reminder today of all that I have to be thankful for!

I'm thankful for...

The end of another school year...11:25 Friday morning cannot come soon enough!

The HUGE 32 ounce jar of coconut oil Tropical Traditions sent me. (You can WIN your own!)

Having a fun afternoon with just Connor, seeing an advance screening of Madagascar 3.

A really cool new giveaway I'll be announcing within the next week or so. Can't wait!

Being a SAHM...especially because it means I can do things like attend the 5th grade award ceremony without thinking twice about it

Chris's willingness to run to Meijer at midnight if we're out milk for the morning.

Good (medical) test results for a friend this week.

The new apple tree that is going to be planted in our yard this week.

The little slide I just bought from a friend for Mathilda. As predicted, she loves it.

The ability to laugh, instead of losing my sh*t when Mathilda pulls her crazy antics. Don't get me wrong, sometimes I do lose my sh*t, but it's so much more pleasant when I laugh instead. 

Another free trial of Reading Eggs, which Lucy loves and she's whizzing right through it. Our trial should take us through most of the summer. Stay tuned for a review in the coming weeks!

Lucy's friend's mom for having the foresight to send her daughter to school with a note for me - with her phone number & email address on it - so we can get the girls together this summer.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: