Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tropical Trio Sweepstakes: Win a Trip to Hawaii!

I have a dream, of visiting Hawaii some day. I don't know when or if the day will come that I finally get there, but I remain hopeful! Do you share this dream with me? Then you might be interested to know that you can enter to win a trip to Hawaii, courtesy of Purex, Honey Bunches of Oats, and Outrigger Hotels and Resorts!



Tropical Trio Sweepstakes
Tropical Trio Sweepstakes



One Grand Prize winner will receive a four-night stay at Outrigger Waikiki for two people! If that doesn't sound like heaven, I don't know what does!

Five 1st Place winners will receive a one-year's supply of Purex Natural Elements Tropical Splash Detergent and Honey Bunches of Oats Tropical Blends. Okay, so it's not Hawaii...but it's still a pretty awesome prize! 

One hundred 2nd Place winners will receive coupons for free Purex Natural Elements Tropical Splash Detergent and Honey Bunches of Oats Tropical Blends. 

106 prizes!!!

So if this...

Outrigger Waikiki Hawaii
Outrigger Waikiki


looks good to you (especially on a day like this, when the wind is howling and freezing cold), take a chance and enter the sweepstakes!

Just click HERE to enter!


Disclosure: In exchange for writing this post, I'm in the running to win a prize. No compensation was received. All opinions are my own.


No comments: