Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday



Since we are now in lovely, sunny Florida, let's talk about how thankful I am for being here.

I am so SO SO thankful to have a brother-in-law who decided it would be cool to live in Florida and who has a nice big house that he lets us stay in whenever we want. Of course, we would love if he lived closer and we got to see him more often, but if he had to move away, at least he chose some place good.

I am so thankful to everyone who is back in Michigan and helping to take care of our dog. I know she loves it every time one of you comes over and we really appreciate your help!

I am so thankful to my in-laws for loaning us their slightly larger and way more comfortable van to take to Florida. And that built in DVD player sure does help too.

I am thankful that my brother-in-law finagled some free Disney passes for us.

I am thankful for LEGO Club Magazine for publishing great coupons for Legoland, and for anyone who gave me a coupon or offered me one.

I am thankful for all the wonderful memories our family has of our Florida vacations over the years. We have spent some very happy days and weeks in Florida, and I hope the kids remember at least some of it!

I am thankful that I was able to convince my reluctant husband that we should definitely take this trip.

I am thankful that we got to drive to Florida this time, although flying would be faster. This was our first time driving to Florida as a family, and you know me, I think road trips are way fun!

I am thankful, oh so thankful, for a reprieve from the cold Michigan weather.

I am thankful that we have a place to do our laundry before we come back home!

What are you thankful for this wee?


1 comment:

Jeremy Norton said...

You are so lucky to have such wonderful in laws and that you do have someone to take care of your dogs while you are away. There are indeed a lot of things to be thankful for.